Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need. Hebrews 4:16
Heavenly Father, I humbly come before you in prayer, I give you all the glory and honor
- Lord I come to You sincerely with a desire to be free from all curses and their results
- Lord Jesus, I thank You for saving me and cleansing away my sin at the cross
- I confess with my mouth that I belong to You. You are Lord over my life. The devil has no power over me because I am cleansed and covered by Your precious blood
- I now confess all of my sins, known and unknown. I repent of them now. I ask You Lord, to forgive me in the name of Jesus
- I acknowledge I am in [ $ £ € say the amount] of financial debt
- I know my root causes of my debt problems, by the power of God, I have overcome them, in Jesus’ name
- O Lord, I have learnt from my past mistakes and working hard to eliminate the debt
- I have fasted, prayed, cut back, sold things, taken a 2nd job…I’ve done all I can in my own strength
- O Merciful God, have mercy upon me, let me not be consumed with this debt
- Lord, I now ask for a Divine Intervention – a Supernatural Miracle of debt cancellation, in Jesus’ name
- O Lord, I know there is nothing too hard for you, what is impossible with man, is possible with God
- O Lord I will be glad and rejoice in your mercy, you have seen my troubles, and you care about the anguish of my soul.
I pray all these things in the name of Jesus and give You thanks and praise, Lord, that you have answered me. Amen.
Have mercy upon me, O God, According to Your lovingkindness; According to the multitude of Your tender mercies, Blot out my transgressions. Psalm 51:1