To proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound. Isaiah 61:1
Heavenly Father, I humbly come before you in prayer, I give you all the glory and honour
- Lord Jesus, I thank You for saving me and cleansing away my sin at the cross
- I confess with my mouth that I belong to You. You are Lord over my life. The devil has no power over me because I am cleansed and covered by Your precious blood
- I now confess all of my sins, known and unknown. I repent of them now. I ask You Lord, to forgive me in the name of Jesus
- O Lord, help me to see my financial mistakes and faults and to do all in my power to overcome and correct them in Jesus’ name.
- Lord, help me to formulate a plan of recovery to get out of debt in the name of Jesus
- O Lord, keep me in perfect peace so that I stay out of debt in the name of Jesus
- I break myself loose from unnecessary spending habits and addictions in Jesus’ name
- I break myself loose from store cards, credit cards and personal loans in the name of Jesus
- I come against the spirit of fear in the name of Jesus
- I reject the spirit of anxiety or worry concerning my finances
- I cancel every evil effect of financial slavery in my life, in the name of Jesus
- Let all anti-breakthrough devises against my life be destroyed, in the name of Jesus
I pray all these things in the authority of the name of Jesus and give You thanks and praise, Lord, that all these things are done. Amen.
“The Lord has broken through my enemies before me, like a breakthrough of water.” 2 Samuel 5:20